Hi from Oklahoma

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

TSmith

Hi from Oklahoma

Post by TSmith »

Hi from Oklahoma,
I have been away from photography for a few years due to life, but, I’m back now. At one time I was a member of NPN and learned a lot from them and I know I’ll learn a lot here also. I look forward to getting to know all of you and sharing my images with you.
Toby
Toby Smith

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

Hello, I'm also in Oklahoma. I work for the gubmint in Oklahoma City. Welcome--We have a small but very knowledgeable and friendly group of people here.

I hope to see some of your work in the macro gallery soon!
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Hi ya Toby :D Welcome to the group. I once knew a girl from Oklahoma, name was Connie. "Wahooo!" \:D/ Yeah, she was. Anyway good to have you aboard. Gotta warn ya though, MikeB is hogg'n all the snake shots! :lol: :lol: (Just kidd'n Mike, just kidd'n :lol: )
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Welcome TSmith. I too am a member of NPN, but do tend to spend all my time here :lol:

Looking forward to viewing your images.
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome