Python swallows electric blanket, saved by surgery!

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

MikeBinOKlahoma

Python swallows electric blanket, saved by surgery!

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/07/19/python.blanket.ap/

I can't resist posting this here, though I admit it is NOT about macro photography!
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Hey that is why it is called General Discussion Mike. :D Interesting find there. Amazing what those things will swallow and the outcome of the operation the snake went through. An interesting read there Mike, thanks. :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

wilash

Post by wilash »

That's shocking news and heart warming. CNN always covers current news with blanket statements. You need people magazine for the pillow talk.

They will need get someone as a comforter after the operation so the snake does not get down. Or at least a stiff drink - better be three sheets to the wind to get rid of any resistance. But I amp bedding it will spring back to life and be a real live wire.
Will

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

By switching back and forth between CNN and Fox News, you can get alternating current of news, with occasional plugs for their advertisers. Ohm sure you already know this, so please don't Volt from the thread because you feel insulted. Wire you even talking about this stuff, anyway? If you were well-grounded, you'd re-fuse to make posts like that!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

You guys. tch, tch, tch...um, um, um... :lol: You know it had to be a "short" operation. :wink:
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

wilash

Post by wilash »

I think this thread needs a little modulation. Is it time to pull the plug?
Will