National Geographic

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

National Geographic

Post by Guest »

Most everyone on the forum is interested in nature and a lot of people probably are already aware of the site but for those that do not here is a link to the national geographic site, as you would expect it is full of fantastic photographs, there are a lot of wallpapers etc for free download.

The link itself should take you to shots of a LIGER, a cross between a Lion and a Tiger a treat for anyone who likes big cats.

National Geographic

Enjoy. :D

Post by Guest »

If you were wondering I posted this but for some reason I am not logging in automatically :oops:

pwiles1968

Post by pwiles1968 »

Now that is really annoying :evil: it is Paul Wiles :roll: lets hope it works this time :wink:
Paul - Everywhere you look there is something to see.
My Gallery It's not much but it's Mine.

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Hmm, try logging out and in again Paul. If its still a problem, lets us know M8t.

I was on that site years ago, but have not been there in a long time. So I'm off to check it out again thanks :D :wink:

Danny.

wtrfall

Post by wtrfall »

I just got off the phone with my mom and we were taliking about how tv is such garbage. And I said if I could only have one channel it would be the NAtional Geographic. lol and I come on here and see this post! :D
thanx for the link
Lynne

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

They're about to start having National Geographic Channel in High Definition TV. Too bad I have a low definition TV! :-(
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)