:: View topic - 1960s Nikon S-series microscope review...
 Forum Index
An online community devoted to the practices of photomacrography and amateur microscopy..

New! Photomacrography2.net

This site is no longer available for posting or registering new members.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1960s Nikon S-series microscope review...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Macro and Micro Technique and Technical Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twebster
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: 1960s Nikon S-series microscope review... Reply with quote

Hi y'all Very Happy

I'm getting ready to sell one of my Nikon microscopes. Before I sold it I wanted to write a sort of review of the Nikon S-series microscopes that I own. There is so little information about these microscopes on the Internet I thought I would at least add a resource for a couple of configurations. If anybody is interested in these older 'scipes you can read the article at...

http://www.oncloserinspection.com/Photomicrography/Articles/NikonS/nikns.htm

If anybody else wants to write an in-depth review of their microscope I would be happy to host the article on our website. With our combined efforts we could create a valuable source of microscope information on the Internet.

Enjoy Exclamation

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

Think about this...maybe Murphy is an optimist!!!

Last edited by twebster on Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
nzmacro
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you into weird and strange setups M8t Very Happy

An old page and I should really do something new up, but if you can work something around it, go for it.

http://www.nzmacro.50megs.com/micro2.htm

Danny.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: 1960s Nikon S-series microscope review... Reply with quote

Hi Tom,

I'd very much like to see your article on the 60's Nikon scopes but I'm getting a Page Not Found error on the address listed below.

Thanks for any help!

L.D. Graham

twebster wrote:
Hi y'all Very Happy

I'm getting ready to sell one of my Nikon microscopes. Before I sold it I wanted to write a sort of review of the Nikon S-series microscopes that I own. There is so little information about these microscopes on the Internet I thought I would at least add a resource for a couple of configurations. If anybody is interested in these older 'scipes you can read the article at...

http://www.oncloserinspection.com/Articles/NikonS/nikns.htm

If anybody else wants to write an in-depth review of their microscope I would be happy to host the article on our website. With our combined efforts we could create a valuable source of microscope information on the Internet.

Enjoy Exclamation
twebster
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops Exclamation Shocked Exclamation

I completely reorganized my website in anticipation of some photomacrography. Here's a corrected link, http://www.oncloserinspection.com/Photomicrography/Articles/NikonS/nikns.htm.

I've updated the link in the original post.

Thanks for reminding me Exclamation Very Happy

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

Think about this...maybe Murphy is an optimist!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Macro and Micro Technique and Technical Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: