Ruby Beach, Olympic Nat'l Park, WA

Do you have a favorite location you like to photograph or collect specimens? Share these locations with your fellow members by submitting each location as a topic. You may submit one (1) location per day and illustrate each location with up to four (4) images. Please, follow the image posting guidelines in place in all of the other forums and galleries.
Charles Krebs

Ruby Beach, Olympic Nat'l Park, WA

Post by Charles Krebs »

Ruby Beach is one of the Pacific Ocean beaches that are part of Olympic National Park. Located along Route 101 just north of Kalaloch. It features some noteworthy "sea-stacks", and tide pools can be explored with a good low tide. While most people naturally "focus" toward the sea, I also like to photograph the wind-shaped and sometimes surf-battered trees that are at the edge of the rocky beach area.

Last edited by Charles Krebs on Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Beautiful Charles. These images just make me want to visit the area :D
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Now thats photography :wink: Beautiful Charlie, what more can one say. I sure do miss the sea. :(
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

Sven Bernert

Post by Sven Bernert »

Wow Charles, stunning images!
If you are out there shooting, things will happen for you. If you're not out there, you'll only hear about it. - Jay Maisel

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

Dang! When can I go? LOL
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)