Got too much time on your hands :-))

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: MacroMike, nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

nzmacro
Site Admin

Got too much time on your hands :-))

Post by nzmacro »

Theres another macro forum opened up and started by Paul. Well worth a look. Macro for bugs is what its all about.

http://bugphotography.net

So if you want to post on more sites, this is a good one by the looks. Yep, I'm a strange :D :wink: and there is no such thing as too much macro IMO :wink:

Danny.

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

I too took a look at that site Danny. Looks to be a pretty good place for bug lovers and a great place for ones enthusiastic overflow. :o
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

Right now, I do not have a lot of time, but I joined just so I could vote for the bee. No one voted for the bee :cry: .
Sue Alden
Administrator
Repost of my images are welcome

MikeBinOKlahoma

Post by MikeBinOKlahoma »

S. Alden wrote:Right now, I do not have a lot of time, but I joined just so I could vote for the bee. No one voted for the bee :cry: .
Nonsense, the mighty Ant is clearly superior! :P :P :P :P
Mike Broderick

(reposts on this site of my images for critique or instruction are welcome)

MikeBinOKlahoma

Speaking of not having time, Sue, did you ever get a meter? How do you like it?
Mike Broderick

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

I have not decided on a meter yet, but I do have to have one for next class. I just hate to spend the money on a meter :cry:
Sue Alden
Administrator

MikeBinOKlahoma

S. Alden wrote:I have not decided on a meter yet, but I do have to have one for next class. I just hate to spend the money on a meter :cry:
It's the price of an education!

You'll end up a better photographer for it, I'll bet. Then you can teach the rest of us! :D
Mike Broderick

MikeBinOKlahoma

I hadnt been to the bugphotography.net website in awhile, but took time today (Im feeling poorly this weekend and am trapped indoors resting). The site doesnt appear to exist anymore! Too bad. Though I wish we could have lured some of the participants over here.

Sue, how are you enjoying your light meter?
Mike Broderick

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

That's too bad Mike. :( It is good that our members are actively involved here and take a keen interest in what is going on. As I have said before, I really enjoy this site and it is our valued members who really keep it going. So a heart felt thanks to all of you for making our site the best there is! :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

S. Alden
Site Admin

Post by S. Alden »

MikeBinOKlahoma wrote:I hadnt been to the bugphotography.net website in awhile, but took time today (Im feeling poorly this weekend and am trapped indoors resting). The site doesnt appear to exist anymore! Too bad. Though I wish we could have lured some of the participants over here.

Sue, how are you enjoying your light meter?
Well, I forgot I had it :lol: . I will have to take it out and see how to work it and all that. Maybe a few experiments are in order. Light meter vs. in camera meter.
Sue Alden
Administrator