Greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

biawak

Greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia

Post by biawak »

Hi all!
My name is Frank and a the moment my family is in the process of moving from Jakarta, Indonesia to Melbourne, Australia.
I have been doing photography since the mid 70s but have just discovered the wonderful word of digital SLRs!

I'm thrilled to have found this forum and hope that I can contribute something.

These days I use a Nikon D70 with a 105mm f/2.8AF MicroNikkor (used on manual most of the time)

Please have a look at some of my work at
http://biawak.deviantart.com

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Hey Frank :D Welcome to the group and the Forums of course. We have a great bunch here, some of the best shooters :shock: (photographers) around! :D

Took a look around your gallery, some very nice work you have in there. Especially like the up close and personal of the Mantis. Has a sci-fi look to it. :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.