New member from Denmark.

Danny, Michael, and I (Tom) couldn't be happier and more impressed with our members and friends! It would be wonderful if we all got to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Moderators: nzmacro, Ken Ramos, twebster, S. Alden

Soeren Christensen

New member from Denmark.

Post by Soeren Christensen »

Hi out there.

Just to interduce myself to the society here:
Im 54 years old and have been photgraphing since i was fourteen years old. Some times more - sometimes less. Entering the digital era with the Nikon D70 a couple of years ago i entered the macro hobby as well. I look forward to learn a lot from you guys and girls here.

Thanks to another member Erland for pointing me to this fine site.

Kind regards
Soeren Christensen

Sortvind

Post by Sortvind »

Welcome to the site! :D hope you have a great time here
Show the world what they dont take time to see

Ken Ramos
Site Admin

Post by Ken Ramos »

Welcome to the group Soeren Christensen :D There is a lot of talent here and our members are more than willing to share their experience. Welcome aboard Soeren :D
Site Admin.
Kenneth Ramos
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Kens Microscopy
Reposts of my images within the galleries are welcome, as are constructive critical critiques.

nzmacro
Site Admin

Post by nzmacro »

Similar ages and similar time shooting, 99% macro though, so welcome aboard :D. A great shot to start off with with those damsels and looking forward to more :wink:

Danny.